Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Autumn (FTU)



This tutorial is for those with a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed

Scrapkit, "(FTU) Autumn" from sussieM designs.
Font of choice, I used LiorahBT (PTU).
Wordart, I made this.
Plug-In : (optional) EyeCandy 4000 : Gradient Glow





Let's Begin!

Open items and minimize.
New canvas 700 x 650

Paste Frame and resize by about 20% - 25%.

Paste leaves elements and position how you like.
I croped top half off and duplicated then flipped and mirror then merged the two.

Click inside frame with magic wand and expand by 4.

Invert and paste a paper of choice and re-size it.
I used the main preview page for kit not a paper.

Paste hedgehog and squirrel and any other elements you want and re-size.

I sharped the hedgehog twice and the squirl once but this is up to you.

Paste wordart and add gradient glow of 3 - 25 - 100 - white.

Add drop shadow to all layers.

Add kit info

You are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment